At Autumn Ridge Health Center, you’ll find assisted living care that honors your freedom and allows you to live independently while also receiving personalized attention and extraordinary medical care from leaders in the field. Our goal is to create an environment that lets you live each day to the fullest. Assisted living care at Autumn Ridge is available for North Oaks residents only.
Assisted Living at Autumn Ridge: Services and Support Tailored to Your Needs
Supportive living and personalized care are the hallmark of assisted living at Autumn Ridge. Our team works on your schedule—not ours. Your personalized care plan is tailored to meet your needs and preferences, giving you the freedom to choose the help you need with daily living while maintaining your highest level of independence. Our services include assistance with bathing, grooming and dressing, housekeeping and laundry, personalized maintenance, and more.
At Autumn Ridge, you’ll have access to a full range of supportive services and amenities, including:
- General supervision of health by dedicated, licensed health care professionals
- Medication management
- Resident care assistance 24 hours a day
- Consultation with staff regarding social and health related issues
- Rehabilitative services, including speech, occupational, and physical therapies
- Three restaurant-style meals daily
- Concierge services
- Assistance with scheduling transportation
- Health education and fitness programs
- Cultural, social, and educational activities
- Basic cable, Wi-Fi, and all utilities included