Autumn Ridge Health Center at North Oaks provides compassionate, personal, 24-hour-a-day, comprehensive (skilled nursing) care for both short- and long-term residents as well as assisted living care and a rehabilitative therapy center. Our priority is providing a care plan centered around you. We get to know you and build a lifestyle-service plan in conjunction with your personal preferences. Autumn Ridge is fully licensed by the state of Maryland, is Medicare-certified, and will work with you to optimize individual Medicare coverage and complete documentation to submit for long-term health insurance claims. Through our LifeCare® program, you’ll receive unlimited days of long-term health care services.
The Autumn Ridge Advantage
- Autumn Ridge has earned the prestigious Five-Star Quality Rating from the Centers for Medicare Services (CMS). The rating is based on on-site inspections, meeting professional staffing requirements, and the achievement of quality measures reflected in patient outcomes.
- All suites include basic cable and Wi-Fi and can be personalized to help you feel at home.
- Autumn Ridge is an intimate community where staff members are better able to respond to your personal wants and needs.
- Autumn Ridge’s inviting, friendly, neighborhood ambience and variety of social, recreational, and wellness activities help promote socializing and friendship.
- Our LifeSTYLE Promise® ensures an unprecedented level of choice and flexibility without compromise.
- Delicious, restaurant-style meals are provided daily.