At North Oaks, we pledge to deliver a vast array of services and amenities without compromise. It’s what we call our LifeSTYLE Promise® — a dedication to ensuring you an exceptional level of choice, control and flexibility in everything you do. Our attentive service staff always focuses on the person who means the most: You.
The heart of our commitment to stellar service and five-star amenities lies in our HealthyLife® Services program, a lineup of activities and opportunities in the four key areas vital for maintaining optimum health: fitness, nutrition, active-life and well-being. North Oaks provides access and transportation to shopping, entertainment, cultural venues and places of worship. We also offer first-class amenities on-site such as restaurant-style dining, a fitness center, and certified fitness instruction managed by instructors from the National Institute for Fitness and Sports. Residents also have access to campus-wide Wi-Fi, concierge services, and numerous lifelong learning opportunities including stimulating educational seminars, lectures and discussion groups.
In other words, here at North Oaks retirement community, we have it all!
- Social, recreational and cultural activities are planned around resident preferences
- Family traditions and cultural histories are shared among residents
- Residents help shape the lifestyle of the community by recommending the programs and offerings
- Residents have a choice of when and where they dine with flexible dining programs
- Housekeeping services are provided weekly, according to the resident’s preferences
- Exceptional, detailed maintenance is provided throughout the community and in each residence
- Full concierge services, scheduled transportation, and valet parking are provided
Nutritious Dining Choices
Every day at North Oaks you’ll be treated to a diverse menu that’s as healthy as it is delicious. Created by our talented culinary team, our dining options are a vital part of our HealthyLife® Services commitment to optimum nutrition.
(CLICK HERE to learn more about Dining at North Oaks)